Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

The New FRED BUYLE Automatic Watch

Started by Riedenschild ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

The New FRED BUYLE Automatic Watch

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone! I am totally new here but would like to introduce myself. I am James Newell, I am the owner of the European Watch Group and Riedenschild USA. I am also a friend of Fred Buyle, which i imagine alot of you all know. He is one of the top underwater photographers and oceanic wildlife supports that i know. I recently had the Pleasure to travel with him to South Africa on a Diving trip where we filmed and photographed Tiger sharks without cages. These beautifull creatures are so missunderstood!

     

    I would also like to announce the sponsor automatic watch from Fred. Proceeds from this watch go to the Malpelo foundation in Columbia!

     

    Take a look at The ultimate diver to see the watch and let me know what you all think.

     

    Best regards and Good Shooting

     

    James

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.