Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Miami New Times Article

Started by Lionfish43 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Miami New Times Article

3 posts
  1. Markus Groh Story

    This is the first time I've actually seen the incident described in detail.

  2. Thanks for the link Larry. I'd wondered where this story went after the initial break.

    I'm still conflicted about the whole issue of shark diving with bait in the water. Personally, it was thrilling to see them up close and without the cage, in some ways, its a foolish thing to do. But its my choice and I'm glad I had it to make.

    Rand

  3. Larry,

     

    Thanks for the link, nice to get the full story on what really happened.

     

    Regards

     

    Nigel

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.