How to I send large files to a magazine editor . After playing with levels etc -- files seem to be very large.
The editor needs 10 of my images.
It ill take all day to mail and mac does not allow files of this size to pass.
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by aboshoff ·
Read-only discussion
How to I send large files to a magazine editor . After playing with levels etc -- files seem to be very large.
The editor needs 10 of my images.
It ill take all day to mail and mac does not allow files of this size to pass.
You could upload them to Amazon S3 and send links to editor. It won't solve uploading time issue though.
Ask the editor if they have an ftp upload site. Most magazines do. You can also use http://www.yousendit.com.
How to I send large files to a magazine editor . After playing with levels etc -- files seem to be very large.The editor needs 10 of my images.
It ill take all day to mail and mac does not allow files of this size to pass.
mail them a CD ?
Another option is www.sendthisfile.com
Cheers,
Marli
I think the best solution is http://www.mailbigfile.com/
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.