I have just "invested" in a D100 and Subal D10 housing and I am right at the bottom of the digital learning curve. I bought it now because I am doing a four day white pointer, cage diving trip in South Australia next month and wanted the ability to have instant feedback and chance to correct mistakes on the trip.
I wanted to get any tips & advice on how to set the D100 to get the most of this opportunity to photpgraph these pretty special creatures - the report from the last trip was 4-5 sharks around the cage at any point in time, plus the appearance of a 5m "monster"...
I am particularly interested in what settings I should dial into the D100 (white balance, mode, bracketing etc) and tips on how to photograph sharks.
I will have the following lenses - 15mm F/E Sigma, 18-35mm Nikon, 20 & 24 mm Nikons.
