Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Help to id fish from Thailand

Started by kazb ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Help to id fish from Thailand

4 posts
  1. Hi there.

     

    I am making a book with pictures from my recent trip to Thailand and I want to add the names of the fish next to the pictures.

     

    But I can't remember the names of the following fish. Anyone ?????

     

    1

    id1.jpg

     

    2

    id2.jpg

     

    3

    id3.jpg

     

    4

    id4.jpg

     

    5

    id5.jpg

     

    6

    id6.jpg

     

    Thanks

     

    Kenneth

  2. #6 appears to be Eviota mikiae: Yellow & White striped pygmy goby.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

  3. Thanks alot guys. Now I can send the book to print

     

    Kenneth

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.