Hi Guys,
Has anyone heard from Chris (UnderwaterPhotoNewbie) lately?
I have sent him a few PM's and no reply as yet?
Seems as if he hasn't been active on the forum for a while either... ![]()
Bruce...
Read-only discussion
Hi Guys,
Has anyone heard from Chris (UnderwaterPhotoNewbie) lately?
I have sent him a few PM's and no reply as yet?
Seems as if he hasn't been active on the forum for a while either... ![]()
Bruce...
Hi Guys,
Has anyone heard from Chris (UnderwaterPhotoNewbie) lately?
I have sent him a few PM's and no reply as yet?
Seems as if he hasn't been active on the forum for a while either...
Bruce...
Maybe he just upgraded his "Newbie" status. ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.