Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Digital Presentations at Seaspace

Started by james ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Digital Presentations at Seaspace

2 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    I would like to invite everyone to Seaspace this year June 6 and 7 (next weekend) in Houston. As a special bonus, this year, Seaspace is PACKED with digital content.

     

    We are lucky to have 3 good digital seminars and workshops to choose from:

     

    Jack & Sue Drafahl - Digital Imaging for the Underwater Photographer

     

    Barry Guimbellot - Advanced Digital Photography - Going Beyond Point & Shoot

     

    James Wiseman - Slideshows in the Digital Age

     

    Yes, that's right - I'll be giving a workshop, so make sure to stop by and throw some tomatoes at me! :-)

     

    Another bonus is the Seaspace Photo Gallery and Film Festival, put on by my local club this year.

     

    I also know that Ikelite, Aquatica, Backscatter and many others will have booths showing off their latest and greatest stuff.

     

    For more info, see www.seaspace.org

     

    Cheers

    James Wiseman

  2. Good Luck James,

    I'm sure you are going to do a great job! I wish we could be there to see it, but alas, we must be in Grand Cayman to try out the upgrade on the SB400 that Ike was so kind to help with (and thanks to you for suggesting I post the problem). It would also have given me a chance to visit my parents there but that's another story. Please do all of us who can't make it a favor, and fill us in online as to the things you found digitaly interesting.

     

    Go gettem James

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.