Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Rights-managed image license contract?

Started by echeng ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Rights-managed image license contract?

3 posts
  1. Does anyone out there have a boilerplate rights-managed image license contract handy? I need to formalize one (finally), and I'd love a good starting point. I don't need a 10-page contract; something simple will do.

     

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

  2. Amazon.com

    Search for "legal forms for photographers"

     

    Take Care,

    ChrisS

     

    PS, look at the top listing (a CD of forms for photographers which I assume would have the necessary Rights contract). You can also use the contracts/advice in "ASMP Professional Business Practices in Photography: Sixth Edition." (sorry, I'm not a professional photographer and don't have electronic versions of Rights contracts.)

    Edited by uw_nikon
  3. Come on, Chris. That wasn't very useful. Here is an analogous, helpful reply:

     

    Q: "Hey, can someone help me with underwater photography? My problem is XXX"

     

    A: " Amazon.com. Search for 'underwater photography'"

    It's a good thing not everyone responds that way! Wetpixel would be pretty useless, eh?

     

    I'll amend my plea. Does anyone out there have one that I can download and modify? :D

    Edited by echeng

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.