Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

UWP Magazine 43 available and FREE!

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

UWP Magazine 43 available and FREE!

2 posts
  1. On Friday I went out diving with UWP Magazine editor Peter Rowlands to off-gas after he had finished pulling together UWP Issue 43. Which is now available to download.

     

    43coverL.jpg

     

    43contentsL.jpg

     

    Alex

  2. Another great issue!

     

    David Barrio proposed that

    I should drill another hole in

    the bottom of the housing to

    let the water back out.

     

    :lol::lol::) I am sad you did not trust me!

     

     

    I think the Bumble bee shrimp (Pliopontonia furtiva) in page 50 is a gnathophyllum americanum... I know because it exists in Gran Canaria but I have never seen it and is one of those "unfinished businesses" with Neptuno :lol:

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.