Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

The Endless Scooter 2

Started by fdog ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

The Endless Scooter 2

4 posts
  1. After 3 months of work, here it is:

     

     

    Endless2Logo.gif

     

     

    The Endless Scooter 2

     

     

    If you haven't seen the orginal Endless Scooter movie, I really reccomend it, it sets the stage.

     

    Just as a note, this isn't a YouTube short video; it's a 34 minute long movie. There's a couple of sizes:

     

     

    Small size at 320 x 240 - this seems to stream easily and looks good (135MB)

     

    Large size at 640 x 480 - nice and big, good video and audio quality (254MB)

     

    Really small 320 x 240 - If you're bandwidth-deprived, video is a bit blocky (77MB)

     

     

    This is my second shot at making a movie (Endless Scooter was my first), so I'm very excited. Unlike all of you pros at this video stuff, I have only a vague idea of what I'm doing, so I could use some pointers. Please enjoy it!

     

    All the best, James

  2. That was excellent; I really enjoyed it.

    Thanks

  3. Nice one, you put some work into cutting up that.

    Fun to watch......

  4. Very entertaining.... I like the out takes at the end..

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.