Just read that the lens is in shops on "Stanley Street."
Anyone passing through Hong Kong soon? :-)
Cheers
James
Read-only discussion
Just read that the lens is in shops on "Stanley Street."
Anyone passing through Hong Kong soon? :-)
Cheers
James
Yeah, I'll order one too if anybody will be in HK.
![]()
Way better than the 1200+ estimates I am getting here.
Ryan
Well, this guy Pete Biro in LA got one from Hong Kong:
Got it in 4 days from Hong Kong and NO DUTY CHARGED. Total was $970 US bucks.--
Pete Biro
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp...message=5274389
I just talked to Ritz and they will send me mine w/in 10 days but at the $1249 price. So...is it worth it to risk buying a gray market lens and getting it shipped from HK for the $250 difference?
Cheers
James
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.