Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Inon lenses - where to buy?

Started by bruehlt ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon lenses - where to buy?

2 posts
  1. I am planning a trip to the flower gardens on the 4th and would like to purchase an Inon UWL-100 and possibly the UCL-300 lenses. However, I can only fine two places online which sell them - underwaterdigital.net, and marinecamera.com. Both have competitative prices, but man, these lenses are expensive. Does anyone else have any other sites or stores where these lenses can be purchased? I'm looking for a possible "package deal," for both lenses.

     

    I would LOVE to get the inon dome port for the UWL-100 as well, but alas I cannot justify spending another $350 at the moment on TOP of the $500+ this is going to cost me.

  2. The close up lens correct model number is UCL-330.

     

    When you consider a Nikonos 15 mm lens is about $1500 or Sea and Sea 15 mm lens is $1000, the UWL-100 plus dome port has a pretty good price/performance ratio.

     

    Cheers,

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.