Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Help with NX

Started by davichin ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Help with NX

7 posts
  1. I cannot believe what happenned :lol: :

     

    I had a Capture NX that allowed me to change the camera D200 parameters of my NEF files (like colour mode or sharpness, WB, exposure, etc...) and then my girlfriend bought me a D300 that included another Capture NX.

     

    I installed the new one and now it only shows the picture parameters but does not let me change them or anything :lol:

     

    Could someone help me?

     

    Thank you very much in advance from a desperate guy...

  2. I installed the new one and now it only shows the picture parameters but does not let me change them or anything :lol:

     

    Could someone help me?

     

    The folks at www.nikonians.org always seem to have an answer for everything related to Nikon. One of the forums on www.nikonians.org is for software and post processing questions. Here's a link to get you started:

     

    http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.ph...s&forum=196

     

    You might try posing your question on that site to get an answer.

     

    Good luck!

     

    Ellen

  3. What version of CaptureNX are you using?

     

    I have Version 1.3 and it lets me change:

    CaptureNXEditList.jpg

  4. Thank you very much Ellen and Andrew :lol:

     

    I will try in nikonians and the spanish version of nikonians...

  5. Hi David

     

    I've used both a non-D300 provided version on my laptop; and the D300 free version - and havn't seen any difference!

  6. Hi David,

     

    I might know your problem. The Capture NX has the Camera Settings tab on the left hand side. They have moved them to the "workingslist" on the right hand side under "developing => Camera Settings". I also had to search for a while when I was updating to NX2.

     

    /Erik

     

    The Tabs are most likely called something else. I am using a german version, since I live in Germany and I therefore have to guess the name of them.

  7. First, you probably want to avoid having multiple versions of Capture NX on your computer- I'd suggest you follow Nikon's instructions to uninstall all versions, then download and install the latest version- I think their recent updates offer fixes and additional support for the D300.

     

    If you need tech support, I suggest calling their support line- the staff has been knowledgeable and helpful in my experience.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.