Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Chris Paporakis

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Chris Paporakis

8 posts
  1. Hi all,

    Just wanted to inform you that underwater shooter and sometime poster in these forums Chris Paporakis was severely injured in a Motorcycle accident on Saturday morning here in Bali. I stayed watch over him Saturday evening once he had finished surgery. Some broken bones but the main problems being head injuries. He should pull through but it will be a long process. I'm sure he would appreciate thoughts and wishes from fellow divers and like minded image chasing individuals.

     

    Kind regards,

    Mark.

     

    Get well soon mate.

  2. Hi all,

    Just wanted to inform you that underwater shooter and sometime poster in these forums Chris Paporakis was severely injured in a Motorcycle accident on Saturday morning here in Bali. I stayed watch over him Saturday evening once he had finished surgery. Some broken bones but the main problems being head injuries. He should pull through but it will be a long process. I'm sure he would appreciate thoughts and wishes from fellow divers and like minded image chasing individuals.

     

    Kind regards,

    Mark.

     

    Get well soon mate.

     

    Best wishes for a speedy recovery and also best wishes to you Mark - sounds like Chris has a good friend.

  3. Mark, jeez that's bad news. I had a chance to dive with him on a Komodo liveaboard a few years ago. Great guy, great videographer and a barrel of laughs. Get well soon Chris.

  4. Hi Mark,

     

    please convey my best wishes to Chris! I hope we can meet again in Antibes or elsewhere, he is a really good chap and filmmaker, and yes, as Pakman mentioned: laugh is guaranteed in his company! Get well very soon Chris!

  5. yes, bad news for sure. get well soon Chris!

  6. Get well soon.

  7. Cheers all,

    Will pass on the goodwill when I pop in to see him tomorrow.

     

    Thanks,

    Mark

  8. ah found a pic from our trip...

     

    Chris in one of his more serious moods :D ...

    post-4907-1216056747_thumb.jpg

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.