Neat article I just read about large-scale patches of glowing ocean. Not just dinoflagellates in the wake, but visible from space...
http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/051004_sea_glow.html
Anyway, thought I'd share.
Read-only discussion
Neat article I just read about large-scale patches of glowing ocean. Not just dinoflagellates in the wake, but visible from space...
http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/051004_sea_glow.html
Anyway, thought I'd share.
yea very cool, i just hope that it is some kind of organism rather than some toxic waste that has been dumped at sea.
yea very cool, i just hope that it is some kind of organism rather than some toxic waste that has been dumped at sea.
This an image of the expeditionary force of the Kolrabi invasion fleet- undergoing battle manoeuvres
Leave your homes and cities now....before its too late.........
This an image of the expeditionary force of the Kolrabi invasion fleet- undergoing battle manoeuvres
Leave your homes and cities now....before its too late.........
Isnt kolrabi some sort of vegetable? What are they going to do...leaf on us? ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.