I have a Macbook and I have no idea what I did this morning but I changed my display somehow and now everything (like the screen on wetpixel) looks so big. I used every display available on system preferences and either I get the size of the page I want but the display only fits 1/3 of the available screen, or I fill up the whole screen but the pages are cut off because of the size. Also, my bookmark bar doesn't hold has many bookmarks as it used to because the display of the font is so much bigger. Making the text smaller or bigger doesn't affect the size of the font in the bookmark bar. I hate it when I do stupid things like this. ![]()
My display is set at 1024x640. Wetpixel used to be in my bookmark bar but now it is banished to the >>