Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Water and Wet Imaging

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Water and Wet Imaging

1 posts
  1. Hey all,

    I have a small fun event posted on facebook open to all comers. Named the Water Image Competition it is a fun event aimed at showcasing all aspects of imaging containing water as a focal aspect of the image. Underwater shots are welcomed but I am really looking for 'out there' usage of the medium to portray an images message.

     

    http://www.facebook.com/inbox/#/event.php?...7636&ref=mf

     

    Open to everyone, hoping some Wetpixelonians may see fit to join in. Although the date line is for the month of August please upload as of now. I will be on the road most of August for my next Nat Geo project so will admin as and when I get a window in my schedule. This is not a commercial event, no financial incentives or prizes, just to celebrate water.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.