I have always felt that it's not my place to tell people what to buy. I have used a fair amount of equipment, and each piece has it's pros and cons, and its price.
That must be the number one question that Jack and Sue Drafahl got at last weekend's seminar though - "Which camera and housing should I buy." Jack was very good about answering "Just about anything out there above 3 megapixels will fit your needs."
With that said, I'd be happy to tell you the things I liked about the Aquatica housing. You can look up the price, compare features, and decide what's right for you. Better yet, try out some other housings to find out what's important to you. I have handled (or shot) housings by Sea and Sea, Nexus, Ikelite, Aquatica, and Subal.
I like the fact that you can take the back off the Aquatica housing without "disturbing" the camera and you can change your card and batteries. You actually have to loosen the camera a bit on the tray, but after that you can actually change batteries w/o unmounting the camera or lens.
I like the "wide mouthed" port opening. You can fit just about anyone's lens in there.
I like the buttons on the back.
I like the controls for aperture and zoom and shutter. You can use then w/o having to take your eye away from the finder.
I like the big 8" dome port.
I like the port for the 70-180. It has a knob on the front of the port for manual focus and you can use your left hand under there to help support and steady the housing. As you will see from the photos - it's an "artillary piece" with that lens mounted. I also shot the lens in auto when in bright light and it worked well believe it or not.
HTH
James Wiseman