Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Boots n' all!

Started by MaDdiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Boots n' all!

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I'm one of those people that makes a decision and then wants it all yesterday, and after spending the last four years taking thousands of underwater photos on my little sony cybershot P150 I decided it was time to get serious (well, into serious fun anyway) and jump in boots and all!

     

    2 Days ago I received my new Nikon D300 with 60mm macro lens, the Ikelite housing should arrive next week and strobes hopefully the week after. Wahoo!! I love my macro so decided to go that way first... but then realised that my Tonga Diving trip next month will be a great topside opportunity for whale photos so now back to the net for more lenses... let the fun begin.

     

    I used this site as a non-member to get an idea of what kit I was going to go ahead with as there is loads of great discussions and forums that covered every topic I wanted to know more about, so thanks everyone. I will no doubt continue to use all your knowledge and skills to figure out what I'm doing!

     

    Marcia

    Edited by MaDdiver
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.