Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

"Olympia" wreck video clip

Started by Francisco Xavier ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

"Olympia" wreck video clip

3 posts
  1. Hi Subscribers.

     

    It is my second post on this helpful forum and would like to wish greetings to everybody.

     

    I would like to share a short video I realised, about a 1890 steamer wrecked on small islet on the midle north Atlantic (Formigas bank - Azores).

     

    The aim of this video was to participate on the first Portuguese Underwater DigiVideo (2008) contest (April 2008) just by pleasure (video filming and editing)

     

    I tried to 3D rebuild (Bryce animation ... and lots of time waste) the steam engine and transition towards

    reality.

     

    The sound track is original from Azorean folklore not so nice like Rock ... (...) but meaningfull for me. It tells a story about 'São Macaio' an ancient dramatic wreck on Azorean shore.

     

    I post the clip on:

     

    http://www.hdvundersea.com/view/177/olympi...80-anos-depois/

     

    Greetings,

     

    Francisco Xavier

    Edited by Francisco Xavier
  2. Hi Francisco, The animation is very cool and must have been a lot of work. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it. :blink::):)

     

    Steve

  3. Hey the animation was great,

     

    Hows the size of the crank shaft.

     

    Thanks for loading it up on my site. :blink:

    Edited by wagsy
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.