Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

which Nudi is that?

Started by MaLe ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

which Nudi is that?

6 posts
  1. Dear all,

    during my last trip to Anilao we spotted this creature. Unfortunately I have not jet found the name of the Nudi (I guess). I looked at www.nudipixel.net but havened yet found the one.

     

     

    Thanks a lot!

    Best regards,

    Matthias

    post-14078-1217357639.jpg

    Edited by MaLe
  2. Thank's a lot for the fast reply!

     

    Best regards,

    Matthias

  3. I'd go with Jim on species 5. :huh:

  4. This is actually right now in the process of being named by Terry Gosliner.

     

    From what I know it's found in Philippines and I've photographed it in Indonesia too!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.