Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Crab anyone?

Started by BrianM ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Crab anyone?

3 posts
  1. Does anyone have an ID for this small crab I found in the Perhentians Malaysia?

    The closest I can get is the Leucosiidae family and I'm not really sure about that.

     

    2714411773_dcb98d2c0f_o.jpg

  2. You got the family right. To see something similar google Leucosia anatum.

  3. You got the family right. To see something similar google Leucosia anatum.

     

    Thanks that's nice to know. I found these photos of something similar, but again don't think it's quite right.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.