What do you think of this video of the ultimate?fishing show
Started by Drew ·
5Posts
5Replies
Read-only discussion
What do you think of this video of the ultimate?fishing show
5 posts
In the following video link, you'll see Matt Watson, a NZ presenter who goes around doing extreme fishing. In this vid, Matt pretends to jump off a helicopter to wrestle a stripe marlin. It's obvious he jumped on a beat up marlin (probably been fighting for a long time on the line and then he jumps on it from a boat. I think I don't need to add what I feel about this sort of video but thought it'd be interesting to see the reaction of WP members:
I'd like to see him get to the Bahama's so he can try that trick with Emma. Did you notice the sunglasses on when he leaves the chopper and not there when he hits the water?
Steve
What a dumb ass. At least they can't say it's an American redneck; but I guess they're everywhere. One day when we meet Drew I'll tell you what we called them in SA!
Too bad we can't find the ray that did for Steve Erwin. I'm thinking this (bleep) would've made a much better target.
For those mortified, appalled, or otherwise incensed by my horrible taste in bringing up a tragic death...get over it. If you read carefully I had nothing whatsoever bad to say about Mr. Erwin. I'm not even sure I'm spelling his name right for that matter (??)
Some of the things people on this planet do hey!!!
I think he'll soon be amongst the Darwin Award Winners...