Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lightroom 2.0 - Discount

Started by BotSO ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Lightroom 2.0 - Discount

8 posts
  1. I've been using the Lightroom 2.0 Beta for a while and thought it enough of an upgrade to bite the bullet and get the full version. If you're interested in upgrading (or buying the full thing) you can save 15% at Adobe.com by using this code: PIA06. It might work for other Adobe products as well.

     

    Enjoy...

    Edited by BotSO
  2. Hi BotSO, I've spent the evening going through the new LR 2.0 videos on Adobe TV and I'm seriously impressed. They have fixed a lot of what I thought needed improvement from 1.0 and added all kinds of capability I hadn't thought of. Looks to me like it's well worth the upgrade. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, what is the code you posted in relation too? I appreciate the thought and don't want to seem ungrateful, but if I enter this code what will show up in Adobe's database?

    Just a little paranoid, :huh:

    Steve

  3. I just went to adobe.com and put in the above code, and it did indeed discount all adobe products by 15%. It does not list what this code is for, but applied it while I was just on as a guest, not even logged in on the site. It drops the upgrade LR price to $84.15 from $99.99. Looks good as long as you have a properly registered Adobe product so the upgrade will go through upon the download.

     

    Robin

  4. Worked on the CS3 Web Premium upgrade as well ^_^

     

    It'll probably work on the full version. Been playing with 2.0 for a while. There are some great tools here...

     

    best...

     

     

    I just went to adobe.com and put in the above code, and it did indeed discount all adobe products by 15%. It does not list what this code is for, but applied it while I was just on as a guest, not even logged in on the site. It drops the upgrade LR price to $84.15 from $99.99. Looks good as long as you have a properly registered Adobe product so the upgrade will go through upon the download.

     

    Robin

  5. Thanks for the code.

     

    Looks like you're in mid-east service ?

     

    If so, thanks for your service.

  6. You're welcome.

     

    That's what the community is for - sharing.

     

    Thanks for the code.

     

    Looks like you're in mid-east service ?

     

    If so, thanks for your service.

  7. Hmmm, doesn't seem to work on the Adobe UK site. They want £85 ($160-ish) for the Upgrade. Robbers

  8. You can always Google, without quotes, "Adobe.com UK discount code" and see what you come up with. That's what I did to get this discount code. Found it on a DPReview forum...

     

    Hmmm, doesn't seem to work on the Adobe UK site. They want £85 ($160-ish) for the Upgrade. Robbers
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.