Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

C-5050 Download

Started by Cliff ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

C-5050 Download

3 posts
  1. Having problems with downloading from camedia Pro. Connect camera then ask camedia to down load and sends back message Device not ready has any one got ideas whats wrong

     

    Thanks Cliff

  2. Can you tell us what OS (Windows XP etc) you are using? I presume you're reading the card by connecting your camera to the computer with a USB cable...

  3. Gooday everyone

    I had found the problem with the downloading It was actually that I had put another digitial camaera's program (Kodak shareware, I had brought my father in law a Kodak digita)l on the computer and it must of being reading the kodak camera and saying the device was nt ready. Once I removed the program the C5050 down loaded.

     

    Thanks Cliff :D

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.