Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel logo bumper sticker!

Started by NoDecoDiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel logo bumper sticker!

4 posts
  1. I've been a troll here for a long time, finally decided to step out of the shadows.

     

    I would REALLY love a Wetpixel logo (the blue/gray words w/dots) for the back of my car.

     

    Someone needs to work on that ^_^

  2. Noted. ^_^:)

  3. I know you probably don't want to get into the apparel business but I'd purchase a Wetpixel Rash Guard (short and long sleeved). I wonder if there's a CafePress for rash guards - I didn't search too long but didn't see one readily available.

     

    Noted. ^_^:)
  4. I'd hate a big iron-on in the middle of my rash guard. ^_^

     

    We're looking into sources for Wetpixel swag. It *will* happen. :)

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.