Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

ID Please

Started by joeyfishes ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

ID Please

6 posts
  1. Is this a sponge or a tunicate ? Latin name would help. Also from west coast of Florida

     

     

     

    Thanks

     

     

    Joe

    post-9620-1217609710.jpg

    Edited by joeyfishes
  2. I don;t have any ID books, though it's an encrusting tunicate!

     

    Wait till Wormgirl comes online she'll tell ya... She rox!

  3. I don;t have any ID books, though it's an encrusting tunicate!

     

    Wait till Wormgirl comes online she'll tell ya... She rox!

     

     

    worm girl where are you?

     

    jd

  4. In Panama at the Smithsonian marine station in Bocas del Toro until the 18th. One of my friends, Rosana Rocha, is a tunicate expert here on sabbatical. As soon as I get my laptop hooked into the system so I can download images I'll ask her about your tunicates.

  5. In Panama at the Smithsonian marine station in Bocas del Toro until the 18th. One of my friends, Rosana Rocha, is a tunicate expert here on sabbatical. As soon as I get my laptop hooked into the system so I can download images I'll ask her about your tunicates.

     

     

    Thanks

  6. Thanks

     

     

     

    Hi Worm girl or anyone else would love an ID on this varmint

     

     

    Thanks

     

     

    Joe

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.