Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SONY f707 + ikelite = lens problem??

Started by ml13 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

SONY f707 + ikelite = lens problem??

1 posts
  1. I have sony f707 and ikelite uw housing 6111.07 (for 707), but I want to buy some wide angle lens for it ( It has a 67mm thread)

     

    On te net I found Epoque DCL20 (0,56X) and Sea & Sea 58070 (0,56X)

     

    However on this page (bpttpm) http://www.marinecamera.com/ikelite_sony707.html

    it says Inon and Epoque lens show some cut off.

     

    Is this true? How bad is it? What about Sea&Sea lens?

     

    I would go to some store and try it but I'm from Slovenia nad there isn't any specialized store for UW digital photography

     

    Any informations and/or sample pictures ??

     

    I would be really grateful

     

    thanx

    Martin

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.