Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello! JimSwims dives into Wetpixel.

Started by JimSwims ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello! JimSwims dives into Wetpixel.

3 posts
  1. Hello Wetpixies,

     

     

     

    after being asked for the umpteenth time by my regular dive buddy Cal did you see the whatchamacallit on Wetpixel I thought it was about time I had a proper look and registered

     

    rather than have just a cursory skim through. Like my buddy Cal I hail from Melbourne in the state of Victoria which is in the south eastern corner of Australia, I'm a regular diver getting

     

     

    out most weekends and some weeknights, weather and girlfriend permitting, mostly doing shore dives and occasionally getting out on a club boat. I have a deep fascination for the natural

     

     

    world and love the water so naturally got into SCUBA. A little over 18 months ago I took the leap into UW photography following in the footsteps of my late auntie & uncle who were

     

     

    keen UW photographers themselves. I use a Fuji E900 in an Ikelite housing with a DS-125 strobe and Inon WA and macro wet lens, this set-up has far exceeded my expectations and

     

     

    enabled me to capture some great images to share with family, friends and peers. Some of you may already know me from other forums and I look forward to sharing and learning with

     

    you all. Please feel free to browse my images on Flickr and comment/critique on them.

     

    I'll also post some of my faves by way of introduction as well.

     

     

     

     

    Cheers,

     

    Jim ^_^

  2. you all. Please feel free to browse my images on Flickr and comment/critique on them.

     

    I'll also post some of my faves by way of introduction as well.

     

    Jim ^_^

     

     

    Hey Jim

     

    Welcome. Took a look at the shots and very very good ones in there. Where Is It made me laugh, I think all use are familiar with that situation. :)

  3. Hi Jim!

    Hey all, I have had the pleasure of looking at Jim's images on Flickr for the last few months and I just wanted to give you another nudge to go take a look at his web page. He is doing some amazing macro work.

     

    Welcome to the asylum Jim. "Good on ya"! ^_^

    Steve (Jaw's dad)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.