Just uploaded a few images on flickr , as "sampler" of what I shot in Tawali last month.... I seldom post my uw images for the world to see, but am going to try becoming a bit more brave on that front... will maybe even post some more if I dare...only dipping one toe to test out the waters first ![]()
- 20Posts
- 20Replies
Read-only discussion
Milne Bay sampler
-
-
Marjo - beautiful work!
I think you should post more often.

-
Really great! I love your close-up 'abstracts'
-
Just uploaded a few images on flickr , as "sampler" of what I shot in Tawali last month.... I seldom post my uw images for the world to see, but am going to try becoming a bit more brave on that front... will maybe even post some more if I dare...only dipping one toe to test out the waters first

Very nice. Really liked the cuttlefish profile.
Clinton
-
only dipping one toe to test out the waters first

Jump in with both feet, these are gorgeous! You should definitely share them with the Wetpixel group on Flickr. Way too beautiful to keep all to yourself. Thanks for sharing!

Steve
-
Oh, thanks everyone for being so encouraging and kind! There is a Wetpixel flickr group??? Ooo, how exciting... must go investigate!
-
Very nice shots. I love the mantis shrimp. Can't believe you actually found a clown fish in PNG that I didn't get a picture of
. Of course, we didn't get a chance to dive down at Milne Bay. The skull cave must have been wild. -
Wonderful shots. Keep posting, please.
-
Very nice. Alex
p.s. will have a proper look later. Flying home this am.
-
No need to hide them, they are great pictures.
Paul C
-
Great shots there!
-
Beautiful, Love the squid close up......some amazing pics.
Cheers,
Diggy
-
They're beautiful. I spent many years going to png, prior to digital. I think the macro is as good as lembah, or better. I especially love your o/u
-
Very nice Marjo! I hope we'll have more opportunities to admire your work in the future.
-
They are terrific! More ... more!
-
Ditto to everyone else's comments, Marjo! You have some really, really beautiful shots...keep 'em coming!
-
Way way way cool. Now get back in the water so we can maintain our addiction. After viewing your slideshow I feel like a million bucks, inspirational.
-
Hey, excellent set of photo's.
I'm very keen to hear about the nautilus photo and how they done this. I know quite a few people who have been on trips to PNG when this was done. They told me about parrotfish, wrasses and other fishes coming to eat the nautilus. What was your experience like?
-
First of all.. Thanks everyone! I thought I would be mercilessly chopped... and getting all this kind feedback really put a silver lining on an otherwise very difficult week. I think I will post ore of my images in the future - it's always been something I have hesitated doing.
About the Nautilus: it is a good question that deserves an honest answer. Both me and my husband have thought and discussed the ethics of the nautilus dive after we did the dive. In hindsight I am still undecided n wheter it was a good or bad experience. I think that it was both. As my answer on this is long, I will start a separate thread.
-
I loved all the shots Marjo. Great macro work. Can't wait to the rest.