echeng
The Blue
5814 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
User kornse wrote to me and suggested a forum for divers to find other folks to dive with, and I thought it was a great idea. Now, there's a "Divers Seeking Divers" sub-forum under the Dive Destinations forum:
http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showforum=70
Enjoy.
Edited August 7, 2008 18 yr by echeng
loftus
Archived member
4570 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
He, he...Lonely Hearts divers forum.
Alex_Mustard
The Doctor
8858 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
Great idea. It is always nice to meet other underwater photographers.
If anyone is coming through London give me a shout.
Alex
kkgodiving
Archived member
111 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
Yes, great idea. Anyone in Singapore to dive Tioman 12-14 Sept? I will post this in the proper section.
PRC
Archived member
1160 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
That pink dive skin of yours does you no favours Eric.....
Great idea though.
In the unlikely event of anyone getting lost and finding themselves here I will do my best!
Paul C
Edited August 7, 2008 18 yr by PRC