Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony Marine Pack MPK-PHA / MPK-P9

Started by caravelle21 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony Marine Pack MPK-PHA / MPK-P9

3 posts
  1. Hello

     

    I am looking to buy a marine pack for my Sony P7. Last year's model, MPK-P9, is extremely hard to find! This year's model, MPK-PHA, is listed as supporting the new P8 and P10, but doesn't say if it's backwards compatible for the P7. Does anyone know if it is or is not compatiable?

     

    Thanks for the help!

  2. go to www.camerasunderwater.co.uk click-digital stills click-Sony digital stills shows mpk-p9 suitable for dsc-p9/p7/p2 price £219.20 dangerous adrian

  3. The P10 is smaller than the P9 so I doubt the housings would be interchangeable, I was looking at the new P10's last week .... look good!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.