Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Seeking buddy in Puget Sound Seattle Area

Started by wolfeeldiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Seeking buddy in Puget Sound Seattle Area

1 posts
  1. Thanks for the new forum Eric.

     

    Okay here I go.. My wifey is giving me too much lip about diving alone.. she's the sane one and only dives in the tropical warmer waters (I really dont blame her). So being a good boy I'm looking for a "buddy" for the occasional boat or shore dive in the Seattle, San Juans, BC Canada areas.

     

    Me: Mid 40s male, been actively diving since 1976, former Instructor and diveshop manager, I have a couple thousand dives under my belt. For years I was into taking still photos but now I'm doing videos.

     

    Looking for a fellow photographer / videographer or spotter willing to "chill" on the bottom and film the local critters. I'm not into "tech" diving.. I'm too cheap for that. I figure that I can do all that I want to do using air. :)

     

    You: Got a drysuit? Easy going? Own your own gear? Know how to not kick up silt nor run out of air? If so send me an email if interested in chatting.

    Edited by wolfeeldiver
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.