Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hello

Started by brannon67 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello

4 posts
  1. Hello, Im new here, just joined up. I have been scuba diving for over 15 years now, and have been into photography for about that lenmgth of time. I have used several under water housing's and camera's over the years. I just bought a Sea and Sea DX -1G with the optional wide angle lens, and love it....

  2. Hello, Im new here, just joined up. I have been scuba diving for over 15 years now, and have been into photography for about that lenmgth of time. I have used several under water housing's and camera's over the years. I just bought a Sea and Sea DX -1G with the optional wide angle lens, and love it....

    Welcome to Wetpixel! Where do you like to/get to dive?

  3. I dive mostly in Florida, Mexico, Bahamas....

  4. Wecome to this community of under sea farers :) This is a great site for all kinds of learning (no pun intended) LOL

     

    Cheers,

     

    Diggy

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.