Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anyone in Townsville, QLD, Australia

Started by Cal ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone in Townsville, QLD, Australia

3 posts
  1. Hey guys,

     

    any one from Townsville, Aus.

     

    I'm moving there in a few weeks and would love to check out some local reefs

     

    cjmero@gmail.com

     

    Cal

  2. So what happened Cal, water too cold for you down in Melbourne?

     

    Watch out for the salties and the box jellies in Queensland.

  3. Hey Cal,

     

    I've got a mate up there, not a photographer, but a keen diver. PM me if you want more details.

     

    Can't say I blame you for moving to Qld from Melbourne! Although I'm guessing it's for uni?

     

    Ryan.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.