Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Finding the RAW files from G9

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Finding the RAW files from G9

1 posts
  1. I am new to RAW files on my Canon G9 and apparently doing something wrong. I could use some help.

     

    I am taking RAW+JPEG pics, or so the camera settings tell me. When I selected that setting, the time between pics increased dramatically so it appears to have accepted that change.

     

    When I look at the card using a card reader designed for that card, I find only the JPEG files.

     

    I am using a Lexar 4 gb card and the card reader that was supplied with the card.. all in the same pkg.. connected into a Windows XP on a Dell computer.

     

     

    I was expecting to find canon .CRW files or something similar.

     

    Any suggestions?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.