Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Seaspace - New Housings

Started by james ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Seaspace - New Housings

1 posts
  1. Hi Gang,

     

    Craig and I are just back from Seaspace. We should have a review up sometime soon, but in the meantime, here's a listing of the 'cool toys' we got to check out and photograph:

     

    Titan D100

    Tetra 5000

    Subal D10

    Subal SB80 Strobecase

    Johah D100

    Nexus D100

    Fantasea Coolpix

    Aquatica AD100

    Aquatica S2

    Aquatica 5000

     

    Craig or anyone else from Seaspace - feel free to jump in if I missed anything. I can't remember if LMI had the Tetra 5050 or not.

     

    Kdietz - where were you! We never got to meet up.

     

    Cheers

    James

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.