Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef in London

Started by scuba_suzy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef in London

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    Don’t know if you guys saw this (I did a forum search and it didn’t come up). An exhibition of coral reefs replicated in hand made crochet to highlight the plight of coral reefs from pollution and global warming. Its finishing soon (17th August I think). Free at the Haywood gallery in London.

     

    I took some pictures while I was there:

    http://www.pbase.com/suzy_walker/crochet_reef

     

    Official info:

    http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/visual-ar...-coral-reef-37f

     

    Suzy

  2. Very cool.

     

    Alex

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.