I was just hoping I could get a little help here... I am leaving for Southeast Asia in a few months and hope to take a Canon 10D and a housing with me underwater; however, I am having problems finding housings for the camera.
I live in Dallas Texas and do not relish the import fees I will have to pay if I order a housing from Subal, but they are the highest quality 10D housing makers I have found so far.
Is anyone here shooting with a 10D? What housing are you using?
If I dont find a housing solution by the end of June, I may have to buy a Nikon D100 instead of the Canon 10D, which will blow because it means I will have to buy several Nikon lenses as well. (I shoot Canon currently, but this trip requires a digital camera because I will be shooting thousands of images.)
Thanks for any help! Direct emails are welcome.
And if anyone here is shooting with the Canon 10D underwater now, I welcome any "insider tips" about issues you encountered.