Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Stormy weather

Started by diverdoug1 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Stormy weather

2 posts
  1. I'm headed out to for the Cay Sal Itinerary this Saturday, and not having a great time looking @ the computer models for the path of TD 92L. Guess I better load the wife up with Scopolamine. :drink:

  2. I'm headed out to for the Cay Sal Itinerary this Saturday, and not having a great time looking @ the computer models for the path of TD 92L. Guess I better load the wife up with Scopolamine. :chatterbox:

    Yeah. not looking too smooth. Hope it turns North soon.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.