Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

West Coast Florida Photographers?

Started by MIKE POWELL ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

West Coast Florida Photographers?

3 posts
  1. Interested in meeting some U/W photographers near the Tampa area to join on local trips, Keys, Bahamas, etc.

     

    Been diving since '87, but new to photography and have the BUG bad! My few dive buddies have all those headaches in life...Job, wife, kids, etc. and can rarely join me on trips, plus none are into photography.

     

    I'm happily unemployed and have taken solo trips (photo opps) to the Keys, Bahamas, and Bonaire...shark diving with JASA Sept. 2nd (anyone in my area going on that trip or interested in going?)

     

    So if you want to dive and/or just talk U/W photography let me here from you!

  2. I'm professional photographer in the Tampa area and have been diving for I don't know how long, but I recently got the underwater photo bug. You can reach me at 813.781.9368

     

    Thanks

    Mark

     

    www.markborosch.com

  3. I'm clearly not a professional, but I enjoy underwater photography as well. I grew up in St. Pete and currently live in Lakeland. I dive all over Florida on a regular basis and travel extensively. I'd love to dive with you anytime. PM me or leave me your contact information on my website, www.debersole.com

     

    Doug

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.