Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Exif viewer

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Exif viewer

4 posts
  1. A nice Microsoft Internet explorer's plugin that enable you to see the Exif data without downloading and saving pictures in the net to your computer's hard disk.

     

     

    ViewEXIF

  2. downloaded the version 1.7 and upgraded to 1.8 but it doesn't work. Gives an error message about running scripts and then an outline of a new window pops up with no detail. Tried it twice. TedJ

  3. I installed it and its work fine, maybe its something with your IE security settings

  4. I don't know what I did, if anything, but it works now. thanks for the tip. TedJ

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.