Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lastolite LR1252

Started by cdascher ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Lastolite LR1252

2 posts
  1. In case anyone his interested in a waterproof while-balance card, this Lastolite unit is supposed to be "SCUBA capable". I will get one and let you know how it goes.

     

    http://focuscamera.com/product.asp?id=964722638

     

    (I also found it at other online retailers like B&H, etc.)

     

    Cheers.

     

    Chris

  2. In case anyone his interested in a waterproof while-balance card, this Lastolite unit is supposed to be "SCUBA capable". I will get one and let you know how it goes.

     

    http://focuscamera.com/product.asp?id=964722638

     

    (I also found it at other online retailers like B&H, etc.)

     

    Cheers.

     

    Chris

     

    I've seen some folks sew stuff like this onto their own or buddy's BCD instead of another thing to carry - I guess I'm lucky that I have perfect grey trim on my BC already... :bananashark:

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.