Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

San Diego U/W Exhibition This Weekend

Started by Steve Williams ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

San Diego U/W Exhibition This Weekend

7 posts
  1. Hi All,

    Jeff and I are heading to San Diego, we couldn't miss out on seeing all the great videos. There are a lot of familiar names on the program. I've never been to this before. Are there any booths with vendors/sponsors? Most importantly where will the Wetpixel party be Fri and Sat night? All you So Cal Wetpixelians (and Wetpixies) are going right? :chatterbox:

    Can anybody recommend a hotel close to the show?

    Steve

  2. Hi All,

    Jeff and I are heading to San Diego, we couldn't miss out on seeing all the great videos. There are a lot of familiar names on the program. I've never been to this before. Are there any booths with vendors/sponsors? Most importantly where will the Wetpixel party be Fri and Sat night? All you So Cal Wetpixelians (and Wetpixies) are going right? :chatterbox:

    Can anybody recommend a hotel close to the show?

    Steve

     

     

    DUDE!!!! Cool. :o Me too...

  3. That's great Drew. :chatterbox: Does anyone know if there is a drinking establishment close to the auditorium that will let the likes of us in for a round or two?

    Steve

  4. With regards to partying with other Wetpixies... If someone dares you to wear a pink dress do not let them take pictures and put them on here. Just a tip, but for some reason i think it might come in useful for Steve :chatterbox:

     

    Have a great time!

  5. That's great Drew. :bananashark: Does anyone know if there is a drinking establishment close to the auditorium that will let the likes of us in for a round or two?

    Steve

     

     

    Not sure of one, but I guess we can figure it out

     

    With regards to partying with other Wetpixies... If someone dares you to wear a pink dress do not let them take pictures and put them on here. Just a tip, but for some reason i think it might come in useful for Steve :lol:

     

    Have a great time!

     

     

    Ummm, you and Mike aren't near San Diego, right? You are still far away from there? Just curious ;)

  6. LOL! Thanks Simon, I appreciate you looking out for me. I'm humbled at the feet of the master. :bananashark:

     

    Drew,

    I'll try and find a hotel close by with a bar, and no dress code, just in case Simon makes it in.

     

    Steve

  7. LOL! Thanks Simon, I appreciate you looking out for me. I'm humbled at the feet of the master. :bananashark:

     

    Drew,

    I'll try and find a hotel close by with a bar, and no dress code, just in case Simon makes it in.

     

    Steve

     

     

    I think it is a pink dress code, no?

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.