Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Red Sea fish id book

Started by brycegroark ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Red Sea fish id book

9 posts
  1. I'm looking for the best all-around Fish ID/Guide book for the Red Sea. Curious people's thoughts.

  2. "Coral Reef Guide Red Sea", Ewald Lieske and Robert Myers

  3. I echo the choice for Debelius.

  4. I know of the Debelius one - but was hoping for a more current source. Thank you all for your responses.

  5. Hey Kitty - I'm getting the Lieske Myers one as well. Thanks for the suggestion.

  6. Coral Reef Fishes: Indo-Pacific & Caribbean from Collins, not so current but has a more species and I like that it covers a bit more then just the Red Sea...

     

    // Magnus;

  7. Debelius, Debelius and Debelius. Look no further for any fish ID book...

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.