Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

MediaSub

Started by apete ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

MediaSub

3 posts
  1. Does anyone know if MediaSub is still in business? It seems they have changed names to Fradotec. What I'd like to know is if this is a name change, or if Fradotec is a new/separate company that has taken over MediaSub's business.

     

    When did the change occur?

     

    /Anders

  2. Right, they are now Fradotec, same products, bothe production and sales located in France. If the owe money forget it, they won't give it back. They missed the "Boot" in Düsseldorf Germany this year and it was good for them. They owe me 2000 Euros although I have an executionwarrent, my friend a housing and another guy I know a lot of money as well. Since months 2 criminal complaints are running.

  3. Yes, they owe me money (or a working housing) too. I actually did sue Mediasub, but when I learned that the business had moved to a new company Fradotec I gave up. /Anders

     

    Right, they are now Fradotec, same products, bothe production and sales located in France. If the owe money forget it, they won't give it back. They missed the "Boot" in Düsseldorf Germany this year and it was good for them. They owe me 2000 Euros although I have an executionwarrent, my friend a housing and another guy I know a lot of money as well. Since months 2 criminal complaints are running.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.