Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Anybody using the lexar card yet?

Started by wesley ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Anybody using the lexar card yet?

4 posts
  1. Going to get the 2GB Lexar Compact Flash card. Anyone using one? opinions?

  2. Is it compatible w/ your camera? Is it fat16 or fat32?

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. yes Nikon D100

  4. I have 2 of the 32x 1gb cards, and have been thrilled. I haven't done any comparisons with the D100 yet, but they are fast!

     

    I've got my eye on a 2gb card for topside stuff, but the 1gb are all I need for underwater, and the write times are plenty fast for Raw.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.