Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Pssst! It's out.

Started by echeng ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Pssst! It's out.

8 posts
  1. WPQ4 has been shipped and should be arriving in the next couple of weeks!

     

    I hear that some folks from South Africa aren't getting their issues. Anyone else having problems?

    WP4_picA.jpg

    Edited by echeng
  2. Indonesians only ever received the second issue.. :bananashark:

  3. Hi Eric,

     

    Due to a slight mishap with the processing of my subscription, I would like to be able to order a single issue #4.

    Am I able to make that purchase now, or do I have to wait until all the subscribers copies are posted out?

    I would love to get my grimy little mitts on a copy ASAP. . . . hehehe

     

    Bruce...

  4. Hey, Bruce -- you have to wait until we have the issues in hand (we only received two via FedEx -- the rest are being packed and freighted) before we can do individual orders. Subscribers get drop-shipped from the press. :bananashark:

  5. Hey ERIC we had two copies of #3 last time turn up here?

    So we have each a copy now :bananashark:

  6. They do take a long time to get down under.

  7. Hey ERIC we had two copies of #3 last time turn up here?

    So we have each a copy now :)

     

    Hey Wagsy,

     

    I'm still waiting for mine... how about selling me a copy?

    PM me details??

    ;)

     

    Bruce...

  8. People are still waiting for issue #3?? It's been 3 months!

     

    If you are having problems with delivery, the best thing to do is to contact the magazine:

    http://www.wetpixelquarterly.com/contact/

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.