I am shooting with a Canon HC30 and editing with premier pro CS3. Does anyone know whether I can import and mix together clips in different formats (HDV24p, HDV30p, and HDV60i) in the same project?
Rick Colman
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by rcolman ·
Read-only discussion
I am shooting with a Canon HC30 and editing with premier pro CS3. Does anyone know whether I can import and mix together clips in different formats (HDV24p, HDV30p, and HDV60i) in the same project?
Rick Colman
Good luck with Premiere Pro.....if you put the preview setting on a very low quality setting you may be right.
The only program that will cut all those formats easliy together at full res preview and in realtime without any rendering ....can I say it....
.....EDIUS
Infact you can throw in some PAL or NTSC mini DV4.3 - 16.9, DVD mpeg2, DVD VOBS, wmv, QT.H.264. EX1 mxf with it as well while you are at it.
Let us know how you go.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.