We spent the week of Christmas 2007 aboard the Caribbean Explorer 1, and I've finally posted a video on You Tube, if you want to take a peek.
Vic
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Texas diver ·
Read-only discussion
We spent the week of Christmas 2007 aboard the Caribbean Explorer 1, and I've finally posted a video on You Tube, if you want to take a peek.
Vic
Nice one.....good to dive the other side of the world and not leave home.
What were those plates with witting on them?
Nice one.....good to dive the other side of the world and not leave home.What were those plates with witting on them?
It is a monument to Christopher Columbus. This was supposed to be the first place he landed in the area. It has dates and names of his ships on it from what I could see.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.